On Feb 1, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Jari Williamsson wrote:

> On 2011-02-01 17:15, Steve Parker wrote:
>
>> I find simple entry in Finale or Igor unusable for proper work.
>
> Huh? I do all my entry in Simple Entry.

MM is clearly committed to Simple Entry as the input method that will continue
to be developed.  Unfortunately for those of us who think pitch first and note
value second, it turns our habits and movements upside down and impedes our
work.  If MM provided the possibility of pitch, then note value in Simple
Entry, I'd be likely to succumb to its other advantages.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
1310 NW Naito Parkway #807
Portland, OR 97209-3162