On 7 Feb 2011 at 13:28, Steve Parker wrote:

> Found one on the web.
>
> http://www.music.informatics.indiana.edu/media/don/chopinnocturnediffd
> urs_context2.jpg
>
> There is so much 'technically' rhythmically wrong and unclear here. Of
> course it is perfectly clear and expressive. Imagine writing it as
> played and it feels like a different piece

The F# Nocturne -- I played it.

I don't know what your point is by citing it. It doesn't at all
relate to the topic we were speaking about -- it introduces a whole
host of unrelated issues (so far as I can see).

And that's the Paderewski edition, which does not necessarily
represent what was in Chopin's autograph.