Ah yes, I'd forgotten how rude and condescending you can be. Why can't you just
state your point of view without insulting people? Pertaining to how "sure" I
am, I won't go into all the details of how many Chopin facsimiles I've seen or
what I know about Henle Urtext editions: I'll just say that I would bet a
considerable sum of money on those particular beamings and shared noteheads
being the same in the Henle edition and in Chopin's manuscript.

I'll also point out, once more, that the example Steve posted is indeed
directly related to the original discussion, since it contains noteheads shared
by dotted notes.

Michael