On 1/2/2012 9:29 PM, Linda Worsley wrote:
> Thanks, Don.  Alas, the client has aleady re-created the file once and the
> new version didn't open either.
>
> It's a mystery...
>
> Thanks so much for weighing in!

When I've run into such problems with midi files in the past, I've
opened the midi file in a sequencer such as Cakewalk or Sonar or
PowerTracks and then saved it again from within that program (without
doing a single bit of editing) and then the resultant midi file has
opened just fine.

Try that, or I'll be happy to try that for you if you want to email me
directly and attach the midi file for me to try to work some magic on.
I promise that I won't do anything else with the midi file and will
delete it once things work properly so your friend's music will not get
pirated.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com