I would be surprised if this were a type 0/type 1 issue, unless the Encore user
specifically chose to export as type 0.
Also--if the others opened well, that's a sign that the one file is problematic.
If nobody has volunteered yet, I'll be happy to look at the file.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.