Hi Darcy,
Right. I knew that. (I won't even ask WHY the customer wants this. Don't
score-readers have enough problems? Seems pretty strange to me, but what do I
know ...) I thought Robert had been complaining about the overall reordering of
systems.
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de