OK... I have a score on Finale 2011 (Mac) for string instruments and I'm trying
to extract parts.  (This used to be simple!!).  I follow the instructions and
hit extract parts.  No parts show up in the space like they do in the computer
instructions; only one square for score.  I try highlighting parts.  NG.  I try
hitting the marks for each line.  They turn red.  NG.   I go on this way,
trying whatever I can think of.  NG.  Nothing changes - only a square for
"score" shows up, no parts.
What am I missing? Help, and thanks ahead of time.

Katherine Hoover