I'm bugged by it. In fact the thing that bugs me most is that if you open up a
bit of space to allow for the sharp, then a root WITHOUT an alteration seems to
have too BIG of a gap.

I created a whole set of custom suffixes, but of course Finale being what it
is, they took me a very long time and I'm still not happy with them, partly
because of the gap problem.

Christopher