The only problem I had after the Mavericks upgrade was printing 2 sides up on
12x18 landscape. Seems to be a compatibility problem with Mavericks and HP.
The only way I can make it work is to save as a PDF and configure each PDF part
separately to 12X18 landscape. If anyone has a work around, I'd appreciate
hearing about it.

Jim Gray
Nashville, TN
j...@cubbysmusic.com