Jim,

Unfortunately I have no 12x18 paper to test to.  I mainly print single sheets
here. My larger prints (two sheet paper i.e. 12x18) are printed elsewhere. I
have no need to keep that paper in stock. I print large formatted scores mostly.

J. Scott Jones
Band/Orchestra Director/Freelance Trumpet Player-Teacher/Music Engraver