Depending on the size of the project, I might print to a booklet directly from
Finale. (A 4 or 8 pager...)
Otherwise I print to PDF, then use PDFClerkPro to do the impositions. You might
check to see if Preview can do impositions. It's received a few updates in the
last couple OSes, IIRC.

My HP Laserjet 5200dtn is still going strong after ten years. Good to know that
the Ricoh is available in case I need it. It's rare that the duplexer unit will
handle a large size like 12x18.

Sent from my iPhone