Yes, I have noticed that many PDF viewers (Adobe Reader is the worst!) add a
margin when printing. Preview lets you print at 100% (or a larger percentage if
you need to fill up a 9x12 or 9.5x12 sheet) but it’s fussy. You would think the
“fill page” option would work perfectly, but it doesn’t, and in Adobe there is
no way at all to remove the extra margin for 2-up printing. If anyone knows a
way to force Adobe to remove the extra margin, please let me know.

Christopher