Thanks Simon, Robert and Jim! Shop and compare I shall.

GJB

On Saturday, July 28, 2018, 5:32 PM, James Grant <j...@jamesgrantmusic.com>
wrote:

I replaced QuicKeys with Keyboard Maestro when QuicKeys stopped working for me
on High Sierra last year:

https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main

I love it! Once you get the hang of the interface, it’s easy, and it’s
effective—gets the same jobs done.

Jim

On Jul-28-18, 4:36 PM, a typically enchanting day in and on Oxtongue Lake, ON,
"Finale on behalf of GERALD BERG" stated with conviction:

Hello all

Was it iKey that was the best replacement for the old Quickkeys program?

TIA

Jerry

GJB

finale-unsubscr...@shsu.edu