Unlike in orchestra scores these days, transposed is overwhelmingly the choice
of concert band and wind ensemble composers and arrangers.

If you decide non-transposed, C score (rather than strict concert score) is
suggested, otherwise your piccolo, string bass, xylophone, and glockenspiel
parts will be littered with ledger lines or 8vb markings. I suggest the octave
clefs in that case. I hate not knowing what octave is meant when I look at a
score.

But I would vote for transposed.

Christopher