On Oct 30, 2003, at 06:58, D. Höhn wrote:
As I said above, yes of course. According to some it is bitterly needed.
Furthermore the Dependency enhone seems to need a reqrite, yet no one is willing to touch it. Do you want to ?

I have started a project on sourceforge (libfinch.sourceforge.net), with the end goal of creating a drop in replacement dependency engine, perhaps even something we could patch into dpkg. If anyone is interested in helping, please email me off-list and I will describe the architecture more.

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett