On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 12:58:37PM +0100, "D. Höhn" wrote:
> If you would like to continue this important work, I would be more than
> happy to setup a roadmap of your goals and sync them with the Fink team,
> being your proxy.

Sure, I'd like to see such a roadmap to get an idea of what parts of fink
are most critical.  I'll probably also have a look at some CVS statistics
to see what parts of the code you guys tend to touch most often and focus
on that.

> >Can I go ahead and supply patches that will improve and change the module
> >interface?
> As I said above, yes of course. According to some it is bitterly needed.
> Furthermore the Dependency enhone seems to need a reqrite, yet no one is
> willing to touch it. Do you want to ?

Maybe after I understand fink a bit better.  However, RR pointed out that
horrid $item->[3] stuff.  I should be able to at least convert that to a
hash or if nothing else, $item->[NAME] to make it a little more easier to
read.

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Do not try comedy at home!  Milk & Cheese are advanced experts!  Attempts at