Am Donnerstag, 30.10.03 um 22:41 Uhr schrieb Michael G Schwern:

[...]

At this point I need some help normalizing the Fink build system. There's
no Makefile or anything like that. I can't build and run the fink
program without going through the whole interactive bootstrap.pl.

That's not true. Look at inject.pl (which is also mentioned in INSTALL and on our homepage).

There's
no where to put a "test" target to make the tests easy to run. Thoughts?

You could add a "Makefile" just for that. It could also have a simple "install" target which just invokes inject.pl

Cheers,

Max