It works fine from here (mit.edu).

Was it just not up long enough for the source to get mirrored at the Master mirrors? Or can the mirroring process not access it, either?

On Mar 19, 2004, at 2:20 PM, William Scott wrote:

Hi folks.

I made a fink package called refmac that was in fink unstable but now has apparently been removed. I assume it is because of what is described below.

However, I am unable to replicate the problem from my domain, and I asked a friend at a .com domain to check, and it works fine for him too.

I am at a loss for how to diagnose the problem since I can't reproduce it, and Randal Schwartz says it just hangs with no error message.

I am grateful for any and all ideas. Many thanks in advance.

Bill Scott

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Randal L. Schwartz)
Date: March 19, 2004 8:19:46 AM PST
To: "W.G.Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: refmac package broken

This doesn't exist:

Source: ftp://ftp.ysbl.york.ac.uk/pub/garib/refmac_source_5.1999.tar.gz

So it never gets fetched.  Do you have an alternate source for this?
If not, it probably shouldn't be in fink-packages *yet*.

William G. Scott

Associate Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA