I thought it took a couple of days or so, but I may be off.

On Mar 19, 2004, at 3:37 PM, William Scott wrote:

My apologies -- it is there now. How long does it take to mirror the tarballs?

On Mar 19, 2004, at 11:49 AM, Alexander Hansen wrote:

It works fine from here (mit.edu).

Was it just not up long enough for the source to get mirrored at the Master mirrors? Or can the mirroring process not access it, either?

--
Alexander Hansen
Fink Documentarian