On Mar 19, 2004, at 5:39 PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

Yes, I've repeatedly (over the past day or two) tried it from my
comcast.net address and an address in SAVVIS space.  In both cases,
the curl just starts, but will sit there for 3-5 minutes before I
Ctrl-C it.  And I can't ping that host from either of my two hosts,
and a traceroute stops short beore I get there.

Same here from my comcast address. I get as far as the University of Leeds.

James