Alexander> I'm using package variants which don't work with the released
Alexander> 0.19.2. You'll have to wait until 0.20.0 or use CVS HEAD.

But you checked the file in where it's visible to a LOT of people
using 0.19.2.  How fair is that?  I'm going to get errors EVERY TIME I
run fink (usually daily) until fink is updated to 0.20.  How soon is
that?