Am 14.08.2005 um 07:45 schrieb Ben Willmore:

[Sorry if these are FAQs. Gmane archive search seems to be broken]

1. Some of my favourite unix programs ((x)emacs, unison) now have good aqua-native versions. I notice these are not available through Fink. Are aqua ports against Fink policy, or has no-one got around to making packages yet?

More or less against policy. After all, if there's an aqua version of the package, all you need to install it is to download it, unpack the .dmg, copy the app to any place you like, done.

2. Building aqua software reliably requires the ability to detect the version of XCode that's being used. Is there any way to do this in a .info file?
Nope.

Max