Jens Noeckel wrote:
[]
> So I think the best fix is to submit a new ghostscript.info file
> which has the configure flag --without-jasper and then no longer
> needs a BuildConflict entry.

I committed this to CVS. I also put you as new maintainer, as you said
you would accept(*). The revision number had to go up, too, so as a
punishment for Peter's insults he will have to recompile ghostscript
with his next update-all :-)

(*)One duty of the new maintainer might be to gently nudge the
maintainer of system-ghostscript to update it to 8.54, too ;-)