I'm trying to build a fink package from the kodos project at
SourceForge. I'm sure I've already made some mistakes in the info file,
but it validates. However I get ye Olde make error:

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
### execution of make failed, exit code 2

This is not the freetype error in the FAQ; I'm still reading other
docs.... Here's the entire kodos.info file to this point.

Package: kodos
Version: 2.4.9
Revision: 1
Source: mirror:sourceforge:%n/%n-%v.tar.gz
License: GPL
Maintainer: Robert Wyatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HomePage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/kodos/
Source-MD5: d608c8b3484667d3a82ba6dfe29bb18d
CompileScript: make
InstallScript: <<
#! /bin/sh -ev
make install prefix=%i
<<
Depends: sip, pyqt-bin, python
BuildDepends: python, pyqt-bin
DescPackaging: Author: Phil Shwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is it better to put this kind of thing on the tracker for help?

Thanks,
Robert