Jack Howarth wrote:
>    I've updated pdftk in fink unstable to the latest 1.41 release
> for Matthias Ringwald.

It built OK for me and seems to work OK, but I had to fix two packages
on my way, because of no-longer-existing imake and xmkmf in the latest
xquartz update:

Both libwmf-0.2.8.2-7 and freeglut-2.4.0-4 use xmkmf to detect X11 and
fail (in rather indirect ways) when it is not present. This is a bug in
autoconf that will be (or is) fixed in very recent versions thereof, but
it will take time until this will propagate to the upstream sources of
the relevant packages. In the meantime, both packages build OK if the
configure flags
  --x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include --x-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib
are added. I hope the maintainers won't mind that I commit this to CVS.
It doesn't really change the build, apart from taking a shortcut around
the critical part of the configure script, so a rev update is not necessary.