Hi,

When trying to install the package sbcl, I run into the following installer
error. The compilation was fine, but the installation fails. Afterwards, I also
get error messages about the 'missing file list'. The file, /sw/bin/sbcl
exists, however, although Fink does not list the package in the list of
installed files!

I am running Snow-Leopard 10.6.2, latest updates installed, latest version of
Fink and have the development branch activated.

W.

Installation message:

Information about 8078 packages read in 1 seconds.
The following package will be installed or updated:
 sbcl
Reading buildlock packages...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -i
/sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-i386/languages/sbcl_1.0.33-1_darwin-i386.deb
(Reading database ...
dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `sbcl' missing, assuming
package has no files currently installed.
178299 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace sbcl 1.0.33-1 (using .../sbcl_1.0.33-1_darwin-i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement sbcl ...
### execution of /sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait failed, exit code 6
Failed: can't install package sbcl-1.0.33-1
/sw/bin/dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)