On 2014 Aug 17, at 12:18 PM, Hanspeter Niederstrasser <f...@snaggledworks.com>
wrote:

> I've just published the results of a buildworld run on a 10.9 system.

        Mr. Neiderstrasser, thanks for the test.  However, i'm confused as to
what is expected of me on this.  My package [freeciv] is marked as
"./failures/project/pc-missing", yet the full log shows the freeciv build had
completed successfully.  The failure is defined as "Package (.*) was not found
in the pkg-config search path" with "gtk+-3.0" attached to it, yet freeciv is
not using GTK3 at this point.  I'm open to advise or suggestions as to how to
improve this.

sent from Mountain Lion

Yo, Adrian!