[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
> Hi everyone,
> 
> I manually installed (first installation) XFree86.4.2.0 few days ago.
> Then I tried to install grace. I got the same problem as Marco Nonella
> when launching xmgrace:
> 
> Run-time Motif library is older than the build, 0 < 2000
> Failed initializing GUI, exiting
> 
> ---> I tried both of the 2 solutions proposed in the maill archive:
> 1/ I rebuilt lesstif, and then rebuilt grace (Marco Nonella's solution)
> ---->no better result

What version of lesstif (should be 0.93.18) and of grace?

> 2/ I upgraded grace to  the 5.1.5-2 (Jeff Whitaker's solution)
> ---->no better result

This should be grace-5.1.5-4 now. 

If you do a fink selfupdate-cvs and fink update-all now, I am pretty
sure you will get the right versions that make the problem disappear.

-- 
Martin

_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to