Hi there,

Yes, after sometime of desperate search I have figured this out as well.

Since approximately 1 1/2 mozilla 1.0rc3-1 and it's related libriaries
are compiling. So, I keep fingers crossed.

Anyway thanks for help and patience to the three of you. It's amazing
to see how quick and nearly always precise the help occurs. I hope one
day I can turn the page around and help other newbies as well.

Cheers,

Roman

  |  Roman Pöschl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])            |
  |  LAL Groupe H1 BP 34                            |
  |  Université Paris XI                            |
  |  F-91898 Orsay Cedex                            |
  |  Tel.: ++33-164-468-954                         |
  |  Fax.: ++33-164-468-546                         |
  |  Bâtiment 208, 114                              |
  |  In HH: Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron(DESY)   |
  |         Raum 1b,Nr.604                          |
  |         Tel.: ++49-40-8998-2636                 |
  |         Fax.: ++49-40-8998-4385                 |