Hi, posted something along these lines recently and had no response. Thought I'd try again.

I installed Mozilla using fink and I'm running it using Apple's X11. This is much faster than the Carbonised OSX build of Mozilla, but it installs without any plug-ins and I don't know how to fix the problem. I really need the Java plug-in for some work I'm doing.

Greg Hamilton