The best way to go is contact package maintainer. I think it's Masanori Sekino ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), but you'd better check it out by "fink info mozilla".

Cheers,
Kow

P.S., I agree that the Fink version of Mozilla runs faster than Carbonized one. This good. Payoff is that Fink's is still 1.1 and kind of behind the Carbon version of 1.3. As for this, please understand that it is maintained by one of the busiest maitainers of Fink developers ...