Benjamin Reed wrote:

So I took a page from their book and reworked the Qt packages a bit so
that things get hand-copied.
The mystery remains, though. For me, it always worked correctly. I even built qt3 while make was bsdmake instead of gnumake, just to be sure that this is not the problem. It built with bsdmake without any problem.

This weird ../../../../ that should not be there is introduced by qmake, IIUC. Is it likely that this qmake that didn't work correctly during the compilation of qt3 will work correctly afterwards?

--
Martin