Tried it myself too. KDE launched as expected per default - slowly but surely on my Ti 400. Pushed my luck w/ OpenOffice 1.0.1 beta, which is sketchy to begin with, but it seems so fused with the previous X11 installed via fink that it keeps cycling up that install till it eventually fails anyway.

Other than that, so far, so good. Lessee what Ethereal does..... I'm feelin lucky!

-Heidi

PS - Really hoping this doesn't signal the gradual end of Fink.

Fink Forever!