Hi.

Am 19.07.2007 um 15:10 schrieb Martin Costabel:

What should be checked is also the Java compiler itself. From the error message it looks to me that this is Apple's /usr/bin/javac that is crashing here. In my build logs for dpkg I see that for me it was using /sw/bin/gcj from the gcc42 package.

Is it possible to force fink to use the gcj instead of javac?

Maybe kalkin can find a javac.crash.log somewhere that would give a more detailed error message? Even knowing "which javac" is used and where it comes from would help.

Here is the java.crash.log http://pastebin.ca/628537

It seems to use always the 1.5.0 javac

kalkin-