Am 19.07.2007 um 14:24 schrieb Alexander K. Hansen:

One other option would be to use a pre-compiled binary for that version of dpkg, although then you may still have java issues later on. There are a couple of "unofficial" (but trustworthy) binary distributions that you can use, by adding lines to your /sw/etc/apt/ sources.list file:

deb http://fink.sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/apt/10.4 unstable main crypto
deb http://xanana.ucsc.edu/fink_10.4/ unstable main crypto

Or if you prefer, I can send you URL for the actual binary file on my system, and then you can download and install it.

Thank you for the opportunity, but i want first to try to solve this problem.

kalkin-