On 29-7-2014 19:32, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
> 29.07.2014 19:21, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
>> Dmitry, I don't think this contributes to the discussion.
>
>     I asked a question about reasons to get off from Delphi and got no
> answer. Can I a
> right to be pissed off a little?..

Actually, no. Tom is free to not answer your question, and it is no
reason to spew random crazy conspiracy theories. I think it makes this
development list look a bit weird and unwelcoming.

The way I see it there are several good reasons to move away from Delphi
(to for example Java):
* Other eco-systems have more libraries, more tools, more choice
* Other eco-systems are better for server-/webapplications
* More developers who know the system
* More systems applications can run on

Mark Rotteveel