Em 25/03/2016 16:19, Michal Kubecek escreveu:

>>> I think no. But now we have a build number for each date, so with the
>>> date we can simulate the same per-day buildno we have now.
>>
>> Sorry for being absolutely dumb, but HOW? :-) I'm obviously missing the
>> point.
>
> You can set the export-subst attribute for a script which would use e.g.

>   timestamp='$Format:%ct$'
>   if [ "${timestamp:0:1}" = '$' ]; then
>       ts=`git log -1 --pretty='%ct'`
>   fi
>   build_num=$[timestamp / 86400 - 16811]

This one I'm not aware.

I talk about simple calculation:

Base date = 2016-03-05
Date exported by git = 2016-03-25
Build no = 25 - 05 + 1 = 21

It will make vacuum between build numbers when there is no commit in
some days, but I think this is not a problem.

We may have a simple script that transform back build number to date for
our use when someone report a problem.

Adriano