On 20-5-2018 14:01, Vlad Khorsun via Firebird-devel wrote:
  Cause i needed a some way to manage pool at runtime, without server restart, and i saw no better\easy way to do it. If you offer some - it will be considered
of course.

  Pool management statements (even without persistence) allows DBA to play with pool properties to find an optimal values and then put in into config - this was
initial idea.

Ok, but I think in the longer term, we may want to consider to make DDL to control engine/server configuration to be durable (that is persistent across restarts).

Mark Rotteveel