20.05.2018 17:53, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
20.05.2018 16:25, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
Isn't (some parts of) the config file already reloaded sometimes (timeout)?

   Firebird.conf is reloaded when its timestamp changed. Plugins' configs are
not reloaded.

  Where do you see it ? I see ConfigCache::checkLoadConfig() only and it is used
with aliasesConf() only. I.e. databases.conf (and its includes) is reloaded when
necessary. What i am missing ?

Regards,
Vlad