On 2020-03-04 23:14, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:
Hi Mark,

I think I have all the parts in place to replace the ant build(*). I
have updated the instructions in the docbuilding-howto on my branch.

Is it OK to merge this?

Yes, by all means.

Good, I'll merge it this weekend (or maybe earlier if I find the time).

Then I'll start experimenting with asciidoc/asciidoctor.

*: I haven't written a task to replace the old fo2at task (which
generates an Area Tree), although I have the parts in place to create
one if it is necessary. Nor did I create a replacement for the fofix,
docs, zip and the various cleanXXX tasks.

That's fine, we can always recreate them later as gradle tasks should
the need arise. The area tree was a temporary thing anyway, at a time
when I was also making some contributions to the FOP project in order
to get our Firebird PDF's right.

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog

PS: Apologies for my consistently slow replies!

No problem. I appreciate the feedback!

Mark