On 22-11-2021 11:29, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 21-11-2021 19:21, Köditz, Martin wrote:
Hi,

I just finished the German translation of the FB 3.0 language reference.

I cannot upload any files to the homepage. CKEdit says „file not found“. Can someone help?

What is CKEdit? And how do you use it to upload files? Have you been able to upload files in the past? I use WinSCP to upload files.

I'll see if I can upload a build of the docs.

I noticed a number of broken references within the document because of a missing `-de` suffix. If this CKEdit (which I guess is CKEditor) validates the links between generated HTML files, that might cause the error.

I also saw some syntax problems (or at least the highlighter in IntelliJ breaks, which generally points to some syntax problem). I'll try to fix those and upload.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel