Mark Rotteveel wrote:

> >> The original convention was to name the documents in their own
> >> language, e.g. Firebird-Sicherheit.html, Firebird-Snelstartgids.pdf.
> >
> > Just to make this more clear: this convention was for the names of
> > the published files (esp. the single-file output like PDFs), not the
> > source files.
> >
> > But I don't see why it couldn't also be used for those.
>
> In the Asciidoc setup, the main file name determines the default output
> filename. So there we use the name for both source and output file.

OK, thanks. It was the same in the old setup, btw. It would spit out the
Firebird 1.5 Quickstart Guide as qsg15.pdf, for instance. Only there we
changed the file names of the PDF's, including correct capitalisation,
and left the source names as they were. For the reader, it amounts
to the same of course.

Cheers,
Paul