On 22-11-2021 13:44, Köditz, Martin wrote:
CKEdit ist he CMS editor of the Firebird homepage. I used it in the past to upload files and so on. But when I start browsing the server's directories I get the error.

The CMS of the Firebird website is (based on) CKEditor. As far as I'm aware, you can't upload files with it, at least not to the location used for documentation (and if it is possible, I don't see the option in the web front-end).

I thought we keep the consistency when naming it "firebird-30-language-reference-de". The russian PDF is also named that way: firebird-language-reference-30-rus.pdf
That's the only reason. Feel free to rename it.

The Russian version is 'special' in that it is not actually maintained by us, and it doesn't follow all of the naming conventions of the documentation project. It might also be of the non-ASCII characters used in Russian (though then it should have ended in -ru instead of -rus, but it is too late to fix that now).

In any case, I changed the name, uploaded them (and removed these ones with the old names), and added an entry on https://firebirdsql.org/en/reference-manuals/

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel