On 22-11-2021 15:21, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:
Hi all,

The original convention was to name the documents in their own
language, e.g. Firebird-Sicherheit.html, Firebird-Snelstartgids.pdf.

Just to make this more clear: this convention was for the names of
the published files (esp. the single-file output like PDFs), not the
source files.

But I don't see why it couldn't also be used for those.

In the Asciidoc setup, the main file name determines the default output filename. So there we use the name for both source and output file.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel