-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Luis
Mendoza
Enviada: quinta-feira, 14 de Fevereiro de 2008 19:38
Para: firebird-net-provider@lists.sourceforge.net
Assunto: [Firebird-net-provider] DDEX

Hi

I've installed the firebirdclient v2.1 and ddex v2.0.2 on a Windows Vista
and VS2008 machine.
I'm able to add a new datasource using firebird data source and it displays
the add connection dialog but when I write some text on a textbox or change
the value of a combobox the dialog closes automaticaly so I can't create a
new connection.

Can anyone help me?