Luis Madaleno

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Carlos
Enviada: quarta-feira, 25 de Junho de 2008 13:16
Para: For users and developers of the Firebird .NET providers
Assunto: Re: [Firebird-net-provider] DDEX

Hello:

Did you find any solution for this problem?
I also have the same problem.
In my machine trying to write something in the connection dialog, even shuts
down Visual Studio.
In another machine it just closes the dialog.

What can this be?

Do you have the FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient assembly installed in the GAC ??

--
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain