On 2014-01-16, at 10:11 AM, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:

> What exactly are you missing in the documentation? Notice that delta
> files are normally very short-lived.

That's the issue right there. As it is clearly possible that these are not
*always* short lived, this should be mentioned along with suggestions on what
to do.

More specifically, there should be a mention in the sections on moving the
databases that state that if a delta file is present, it must be moved as well.

> I daresay that if you had read the nbackup manual from beginning to end,

I did. I saw no mention of copying FDB files - which I wouldn't expect. Did I
miss something?

> you could have solved this problem yourself.

Well, I did...

> If you want to propose changes to a manual, the preferred way is to
> submit them to the firebird-docs list (to subscribe, mail to
> firebird-docs-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net)

Done.