<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qa2eG3Dj9SY/WDBuQgU2OzI/AAAAAAAAAFo/MGT941npdCoJpDjLlKdc3KAU0CP9Y1NmwCLcB/s1600/Firefox-with-Firebug.png>

I can understand the complexity of merging both tools... However there are
basic things that I can't find how to do!  (i.e. How do you turn on
persistent logging?... When you click on the console tab it's not there....
!??!?
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qa2eG3Dj9SY/WDBuQgU2OzI/AAAAAAAAAFo/MGT941npdCoJpDjLlKdc3KAU0CP9Y1NmwCLcB/s1600/Firefox-with-Firebug.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qa2eG3Dj9SY/WDBuQgU2OzI/AAAAAAAAAFo/MGT941npdCoJpDjLlKdc3KAU0CP9Y1NmwCLcB/s1600/Firefox-with-Firebug.png>

Clearly Visible in Firebug
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qa2eG3Dj9SY/WDBuQgU2OzI/AAAAAAAAAFo/MGT941npdCoJpDjLlKdc3KAU0CP9Y1NmwCLcB/s1600/Firefox-with-Firebug.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qa2eG3Dj9SY/WDBuQgU2OzI/AAAAAAAAAFo/MGT941npdCoJpDjLlKdc3KAU0CP9Y1NmwCLcB/s1600/Firefox-with-Firebug.png>

Clearly Absent in Dev-Tools..

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QVDZ7C-4QLQ/WDBuJ8xIaRI/AAAAAAAAAFk/peUI5SkSgmsKXlfoutPC0kcSQFyxxWB2gCLcB/s1600/FireFox-Dev-Tools.png>

I like some of the other features... especially the responsive design
tool... But help I need this (I'm sure everybody who's writing any
javascript does!)  Anybody?
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QVDZ7C-4QLQ/WDBuJ8xIaRI/AAAAAAAAAFk/peUI5SkSgmsKXlfoutPC0kcSQFyxxWB2gCLcB/s1600/FireFox-Dev-Tools.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/c5624b3e-429e-48b5-8c05-fda3b9672748%40googlegroups.com.