On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 12:19:57 AM UTC+1, Erik Krause wrote:

> Am 22.11.2016 um 19:46 schrieb realm:
> > i just want my css code
> > inspection and live changes working, thanks for all the years of firebug
>
> CSS code inspection and live changes work in devtools. What is your
> problem?

For clarity, the CSS related to the selected element can be viewed and
manipulated via the Rules side panel
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Page_Inspector/How_to/Examine_and_edit_CSS>

and the style sheets can be edited within the Style Editor
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Style_Editor>.
I assume he means *HTML* live preview, which is not implemented yet though
mentioned
in bug 991806 <https://bugzil.la/991806#c17>.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/1f491e82-b472-4969-8b4c-fd45fee86ea0%40googlegroups.com.