unfortunately there is no equivalent of firebug in the dev tools nor for
chrome, nothing works better for css inspection changes, uninstalled
firefox and not going back, if the devs of firefox, not firebug cant fix
simple things like this that have worked for years and cant break
everything with code changes leaving us devs up the creek without a paddle
theres no point in supporting their software, i just want my css code
inspection and live changes working, thanks for all the years of firebug
kudos, goodbye firefox!!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/2724ca47-ec98-45b6-9285-eac9d4b1401c%40googlegroups.com.